The Mission and Vision of the Department
The Mission of E & TC Department is
To disseminate knowledge and technical skills in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering discipline in a progressive academic and research environment for creation of competent professional and responsible citizens.
The Vision of E & TC Department is
To achieve academic excellence through creation of innovative, ethical & globally acceptable professionals in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering satisfying social and technical needs.
PEO 1: PREPARATIONTo prepare students to succeed in employment/profession and/or to pursue postgraduate & research education in Electronics & Telecommunication and allied Engineering disciplines.
PEO 2: CORE COMPETENCE & BREADTH
To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals required to formulate, analyze & solve engineering problems related to Electronics & Telecommunication in particular and engineering practice in general. Also to prepare student with good scientific and engineering breadth to design system and solve problems.
PEO 3: PROFESSIONALISM: To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skill, teamwork, and an ability to relate engineering to global perspective issues and social context.
PEO 4: LEARNING ENVIRONMENT: To provide student with an academic environment that fosters excellence, transparency, leadership and promote awareness of life-long learning.
1. An abipty to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering fundamentals.
2. An abipty to identify, formulates, and solves complex Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering problems.
3. An abipty to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs with appropriate considerations such as economic, environmental, social, poptical, ethical, health and safety.
4. An abipty to design Electronics & Telecommunication circuit and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
5. An abipty to use the Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering techniques, skills and modern computational tools necessary for engineering practice.
6. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of contextual knowledge on social, health, safety, legal and cultural issues.
7. An abipty to understand contemporary issues related to social & environmental context for sustainable development of engineering solutions.
8. an understanding of professional & ethical responsibipty
9. An abipty to function effectively as an individual, as a member or leader in diverse & multidiscippnary teams.
10. An abipty to communicate effectively,
11. An understanding of engineering & management principles to manage projects.
12. A recognition of the need for, and an abipty to engage in pfelong learning.