To achieve academic excellence through creation of innovative, ethical & globally acceptable management professionals satisfying managerial & social needs.
To disseminate knowledge and managerial skills in a progressive academic & research environment for creation of competent management professionals and responsible citizens.
Programme Educational Objectives
- 1. Preparation To prepare students to succeed in employment/profession and/or to pursue postgraduate & research education Civil Engineering and Allied Engineering disciplines.
- 2. Core Competence & Breadth To provide students with a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals required to formulate, analyze & solve engineering problems related to Civil Engineering in particular and engineering practice in general also to prepare student with good scientific and engineering breadth to design system and solve problems.
- 3. Professionalism To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skill, teamwork, and an ability to relate engineering to global perspective issues and social context.
- 4. Learning Environment To provide student with an academic environment that fosters excellence, transparency, leadership and promote awareness of life-long learning.
- 1. Student will be able to apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- 2. Student will be able to foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- 3. Student will be able to use ability to develop value based leadership ability.
- 4. Student will be able to demonstrate ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business.
- 5. Student will be able to demonstrate ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.