1) Department has well equipped laboratories.
2) Department has young, dedicated and dynamic faculties.
3) The IT department has established student’s forum EIBIT (Everlasting Innovative Body of Information Technology) which organizes the Technical events and Social Activities.
4) Department has good Placement record every year.
5) Department has good result around the wardha region.
6) Every year department organizes National Level Technical Event for overall development of Students.
7) Students win prizes in Technical Events and Project Competition organized by other Institute.
8) Department implements best teaching and learning process to achieve outcome based education.
9) Faculty makes use of ICT (Information Communication Technology) for students to deliver the lectures.
10) Content beyond Syllabus are covered to fill up the curriculum gap.
10) Industrial visits are conducted every semester to make students aware about Industry working Environment.
12) Departmental Magazine BYTE is published every year to express the views of our department.
13) Soft skills development programs are conducted for students to enhance their skills.
14) Faculty members publish papers in various National and International Journals/Conferences.
15) Faculties are sent to attend SDP (Staff Development Program) for upgrading the skills & knowledge.
16) Financial Assistance is provided to students to appear for GATE exam
17) Financial Assistance is provided to students to do their final year projects.
18) CRT program is conducted in summer for sixth semester students for enhancing their skills.
19) Laptop is being provided to topper student of each class.
20) Expert lectures are delivered for killer subjects.
21) Guest lectures by industry people are organized to give industrial exposure to students which help them in building their career.
22) Student interaction slots are included in time table to interact with faculty.
23) Feedback at the end of every month is collected from students for continuous improvement.
24) Each student is allotted with a teacher guardian for counseling.
25) Mentoring is carried out through class In-charge, T&P coordinators and faculty members.
26) Professors from IIT’S, NIT’S and MNC etc. are called under visiting professor scheme to enhance the knowledge of students and faculty members.
27) Department conducts the social activities to bring the awareness of social responsibility among the students.
28) Seminars, Workshops on recent technologies are regularly organized to enhance the knowledge of students.